I hope you all had a safe and fun celebration last night. There were some very loud fireworks in my neighborhood last night. Thankfully, they didn't last very long since some of those booms were quite impressive.
I guess the New Year celebration was a little too tiring for the munchkin. This is how I found him shortly after lunch...
Isn't this how New Year's Day is supposed to be - a relaxed, take it easy kind of day? Let's put it this way - it's how we're spending it this year! :)
Within the last day, I've finished three weeks worth of 2012 Project Life layouts. The weeks are not in order, but at least they are done. I'm getting the hang of doing them digitally, but I do miss doing it the traditional way. Last year, my goal was to just make sure I captured life. Everything didn't have to be perfect. The key was to keep it simple and try to get caught up once a week.
I think I'll probably keep the same goals for 2013 Project Life. I know I have trouble getting a photo a day, but I'll aim for it. I discovered that the photos were key in reminding me what happened as the weeks went by. Well, that and a detailed calendar! Also, I'm not going to stick to traditional Project Life layouts. If I feel like straying from the traditional PL layout style, I will. My main reason for Project Life: Live and Capture Life.
One thing I'll have to keep in mind is to print out the layouts. I've completed lots of them, but only a couple handfuls have been printed. There's just something about having the finished project in hand - a sense of accomplishment.
Now, I'm off to go enjoy life - and document it! Here's to a happy and memorable 2013!

No comments:
Post a Comment