Sunday, January 6, 2013

No Rules - Bring it On

Today's challenge for Month of Challenges was to scrap an imperfect photo and why you like the photo. I have TONS of imperfect photos. These were taken last August, but I had no idea what I was going to do with them - until today.
CREDITS
Papers: Black & White: Paper Basics (Michelle Godin Designs); After the Rain and Raw Color (Micheline Martin)
Embellishments: Black & White: Quirky Bits, Journal Blocks, and Labelled (Michelle Godin Designs); After the Rain and Raw Color (Micheline Martin)
Fonts: Shelter Me

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness AWESOME! I love that you took some 'imperfect pics' and turned them into a fun and great lay out!! Inspires me to take a second look at those piles of imperfect pics i couldn't get rid of because they were capturing a special moment! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete