Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Words To Live By

Photo-less layouts can be tough sometimes. And that just happened to be today's challenge for the Month of Challenges. The toughest part of the photo-less layout for me is coming up with a topic.

For today's challenge, I wanted to do a particular quote and started, but didn't like it. I ended up abandoning the page after about 20 minutes. Then I attempted another page and liked it so much more! Here are the results...

CREDITS

Papers: Fresh (Sahlin Studio)
Embellishments: The Notebooks, School Zone and Cardboard Bits – Jumbo Shapes (Kim Jensen Designs); Corn Maze and The Weekender (Paislee Press); Vagabond (One Little Bird); Friends Will Be Friends, Noted and Love Me Tender (Pink Reptile Designs); Build Your Wings (Michelle Godin Designs)
Fonts: Traveling Typewriter, Berlin Sans FB, Georgia, Code Bold, Garamond (quotes on journaling cards); Sunshine In My Soul (title, journaling)

Now all I have to do is actually print out those quote cards!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment