Can you believe today is the very LAST day of 2012??? I know I can't!
And I am so excited - I was selected to guest for Two More Days! Kim has some Project Life products coming out later this week that are super fun! I can't wait to do a few pages. I just need to decide which weeks to do since I've got about three months that haven't been done yet. Overall, three months behind isn't too bad, considering it's my very first year attempting Project Life. I did great at keeping up until we went to visit family in September, and I couldn't take my tools along. I suppose I should have started doing it digitally at that point, but I just wasn't prepared for it. Oh well, life moves along, right?
I'm off to go work on doing some 2012 Project Life pages!
Have a very happy and safe Happy New Year's Eve! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment