First I looked for a quote. The one I selected was:
"What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce." - Karl Lagerfeld
And here is what I created...
CREDITSPapers: Love Me Tender (Pink Reptile Designs)
Embellishments: Torn Treasures, Booked for Life, Your Song and Noted (Pink Reptile Designs)
Fonts: Prelude FLF (quote); Myriad Pro
The hardest part was selecting the photographs. I had no idea how many, how big, or which ones. I finally narrowed it down to certain moments in my life and the people most important to me. There are still tons more I could have included, but I was losing track of layers in Photoshop, so that's when I decided that I had enough photos. :D
I love the quote from Karl Lagerfeld. It certainly is one main reason I take so many photographs.


No comments:
Post a Comment