Friday, January 18, 2013

Little Things

Normally, I'm a fairly minimalist scrapper. I don't do lots of details or lots of clustering. But today's Month of Challenges prompt was to use a detailed template (which was provided).

When I first saw the template, I cringed. Here's the template:

As you can see by the preview, there are lots of bits and pieces on there - not my strong point. But I went ahead, pushed myself, embraced all the pieces and came up with this...
CREDITS
Papers: More + Less (Paislee Press); Basically Everyday (Lauren Grier)
Embellishments: One of a Kind and After the Rain (Little Butterfly Wings); Simple Things, Noted, I Kissed A Frog and Friends Will Be Friends (Pink Reptile Designs); Everyday Essentials Journal Cards (Amy Jaz Designs); Happygram (One Little Bird); More + Less (Paislee Press); A Wonderful Day and Stitching No. 1 (Sahlin Studio)
Fonts: Sunshine in My Soul (journaling, date)
Template: January Template Challenge (Sara Gleason)

I even added a few more things, like the card and ticket behind the circles, along with a bead spill. I looked at it, thinking it looked a little crowded, but overall, I think I like it. And I got to scrap today's pics from Gymboree!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment