Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas Morning 2012

It has been one busy day around here! Breakfast, inflatable play place with the little guy, lunch, blog post for Real Life Scrapped, edits for the newsletter, dinner, and today's scrap challenge! I'm amazed that I'm even updating the blog before 11 pm, lol!

Today's scrap challenge - combine two templates. Here are the two templates I chose (scroll down below completed layout for full credits):
Garland from Amy Martin
Hodgity Podgity from Amy Martin
And here is the page that I created:
CREDITS
Papers: Dear Santa (Pink Reptile Designs); Glitz Paper Pack (Traci Reed)
Embellishments: Whoa Santa Journal Cards, Numb3rs, True to Yourself and Simple Things (Pink Reptile Designs); A Very Vintage Christmas (Amy Jaz Designs); After the Rain (Little Butterfly Wings); Worn (Sahlin Studio); Teak Tree (Sara Gleason)
Fonts: Jailbird Jenna (title); Courier (year); JPaige Kristin Cursive (journaling)
Templates: Garland and Hodgity Podgity Mega Bundle V.2 (Amy Martin)

Interesting tidbit - I placed most of the elements before the background paper and was only half loving the page. Once I placed the background paper, I fell in love with the layout. It's funny how a background paper can make or break the page. The other thing is I am not a fan of using chevron paper, but it fits perfectly with this page. Totally serendipitous!

No comments:

Post a Comment