Monday, January 14, 2013

Shoveling Is Fun

Had I known there was going to be a winter-themed challenge today for the Month of Challenges, I might have used the photo I worked on yesterday! So, I dug into the archives for some other winter photos and came up with this...

CREDITS
Papers: Winter's Canvas and Moody Blues (Michelle Godin Designs)
Embellishments: Snarky Snippets-Winter, I Heart You and Moody Blues (Michelle Godin Designs); Artsy Bits-Winter and Artsy Bits-Christmas (Micheline Martin)
Font: Code Bold
Template: TLP August 2012 Challenge Freebie (Amy Martin)

So part of the challenge was to use doodles on the page. I loved the swirls (which are from I Heart You by Michelle Godin), but they were originally pink. I had to re-color them to fit with this layout. I like the end result. I need to incorporate doodles on some of my pages. I feel uncomfortable working with them, so I guess I'll just need to practice using them! And, I'm so glad I finally got to use the Snarky Snippets from Michelle! I didn't even think I had photos to use with them, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment