David invited me over to help decorate his Christmas tree on Saturday night. And, since I haven't done ANY decorating at all, I jumped at the chance to do so.
The before...
And after...
I also took some random photos (and David's a great sport for letting me just practice on different things without questioning me)...
The before...
And after...I also took some random photos (and David's a great sport for letting me just practice on different things without questioning me)...



Thanks, David, for letting me share in your Christmas spirit!It's really a shame that I didn't pull out any of my Christmas decorations, especially since I do have a great collection of ornaments that I've collected over the years. I didn't even put lights around the fireplace. Well, I guess I still have a few days left, if I change my mind...
Hoping your enjoying your holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment