The favorite for day 9...Christmas displays!Before going to the movie on Saturday night, I spent some time wandering around the shopping center area, looking at the Christmas displays in the stores. I only took a photo of one display, however -- the one for the Apple store. For some reason, the elf character reminded me of the characters that are in a lot of the animated movies. I guess it's just the artistic style. There was also a Santa character, but I forgot to take a photo. Apple always has such fun displays -- very simple, but eye-catching.
I also liked the Christmas tree in the center of the shopping area's gazebo. I have no idea how tall the tree actually was, but it was fun to look at it, even though it was freezing cold.The streets of the area were also nicely decorated. Unfortunately, it wasn't easy to take photos with all the cars and people filling the streets.
I'll have to visit a few other shopping places just to add to my photo collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment