Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snowy Sunday!

The snow storm that the weather folks were predicting a few days ago finally rolled into town today. It was a little slow in arriving, but once it did, it totally came in with a vengeance!

I took a few photos from my vantage point of the front door...

This was early in the day, sometime before 10 am. This is the street coming into my neighborhood. As you can see, just a light dusting of snow.


My poor pansies, covered in snow. This was also taken before 10 am.





The green space--my backyard, essentially--before 10 am.




My driveway and the street at about 8 pm this evening.

The pansies again, plus the front yard, around 8 pm. As you can see, much more than a dusting!





It was a nice day to just kick back and not have to go anywhere. I spent some time trying to get my holiday mailing list put together and doing a little baking.

I love snow days!

No comments:

Post a Comment