Friday, December 5, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Favorites - Day 5

Yesterday, I covered favorite Christmas movies. Today, I'm focusing on a few of my favorite Christmas TV specials.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (1970)

It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (2002) - This TV special included stars like David Arquette and Joan Cusack.

A Very Brady Christmas (1988) - I'll admit it, I love all the Brady Bunch specials. And although not all of the original cast was in this special, it was still fun.

I don't have a lot of TV Christmas specials since it's hard to watch them annually. For starters, it's hard to find a replay of them. Secondly, there are new TV Christmas specials that come out every year.

If you have any TV Christmas specials you'd like to share, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment