Most of the holiday cards I had received over the last few years were always of my friends' kids. It's funny how many people don't take many family photos to put on their holiday cards.Nevertheless, I love receiving the holiday cards, with or without the photos. It's probably the only time of year that I usually hear from a lot of people that I think of, but don't always keep in touch with over the year.
I always end up keeping the cards. I know that I have them put away somewhere. For some reason, the cards mean more to me than anything else during the Christmas season. I guess it's just one way to know that people are thinking of you.
This year, I'm a little remiss in sending mine out, although I know I'll get them out in the next few days. If not, they'll definitely make it out before Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment