Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Happy Challenge: Days 11 and 12

Days 11 and 12 of 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Day 11 (March 22) Happy:
So I didn't have time to get to the blog yesterday, but the happy for the day was discovering: one of my favorite Hallmark movies, How To Fall In Love, was on this weekend, starting with yesterday AND the entire Bunheads - Season 1 is on demand (at least until April)!

Day 12 (March 23) Happy:
And today's happy is the return of Drop Dead Diva! Unfortunately, it's also the sixth and final season of the show. Seems like every single show that I watch for more than a couple of seasons seems to disappear and five or more (okay, a little exaggeration probably, but not by much!) reality shows get put in its place. Ugh - I HATE reality shows.

Courtesy of LIfetime

No comments:

Post a Comment