Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Good Times with a Boy & His Monkey

I worked on a page for the current DigiDares challenge (#357) last night. Since I haven't scrapped much lately, it seems hard to get started without a template. After deciding on a template (based on the number of photos I wanted to use), here's the page I came up with:

CREDITS
Papers: Jack (Mommyish & Wishing Well Creations); This Year 2014 (Scotty Girl Designs)
Elements: Homestyle (Mommyish); Wanderlust and Scraparazzi (Pink Reptile Designs); Date Stamps 2, Happy Day and Let’s Go (Scotty Girl Designs); Stitched by Anna Fall Mix No. 2 and Straight Lined Stitched White No. 1 (Anna Aspnes); My First Love and Summer Beach (Paula Kesselring)
Brushes: Splatter Brushes (Just Jaimee); Misty Paint (Lynne-Marie)
Fonts: PW01 Script (journaling)
Template: Templates# 118 (Cindy Schneider)

Now, a DigiDares challenge always has a few rules. The rules for #357 are:
  1. From your stash, make a page with previously unused elements from at least four different kits and/or designers. 
  2. While we’re at it, how about: at least four different colors
  3. at least four different borders (you don’t have to use them as borders)
  4. at least four round things
  5. at least four things that are not round (the background counts)
  6. at least four words, or one piece of word art
  7. Let’s mess it up a bit with: a mask, or transfer, or paint
I think I managed to hit all 7 items - definitely not an easy thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment