Sunday, March 23, 2014

More on Pocket Scrapping

The second half of my pocket scrapping article at Real Life Scrapped was posted on Wednesday. So, you can now read Part 1, then Part 2!

Over the weekend, I found a few other links that obviously didn't make it in time for the article. Another template - a simple one called Project Family {Family Is Forever} Templates By Studio Digilicious. While it's geared (and named) toward family, there's no reason the template itself couldn't be used for other topics.
Courtesy of Studio Digilicious

There's also a new [every day] pocket doodles 2 template from Lauren Grier that is pocket style with doodles on the pages, so you immediately have decorative elements, eliminating the need to do lots of embellishment.
Courtesy of Lauren Grier and Sweet Shoppe Designs
I'll post pocket scrapping stuff here on occasion, including my own pages, so I hope you'll be back to take a look! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment