This morning, however, it hit me. I had just gotten out of the shower (which is where I seem to do most of my thinking, lol), and all of sudden, I had an idea for a page. And here it is...
CREDITS:
Papers: Awash in Color (Michelle Godin Designs); A Little Damaged Vol. 3 (Amy Wolff); Cleaning Bug (Pink Reptile Designs)
Elements: Pop of Color (Amy Wolff); Daily Snip-Its Vol. 1 (Peppermint Creative); Lil’ Snippies: Hashtags (Michelle Godin Designs); Star Struck (Pink Reptile Designs); Reinvention
(Little Butterfly Wings); Sprinkles V. 13 (Valorie Wibbens); Primavera (Gina
Miller)
Fonts: Traveling
Typewriter (journaling & title); Vaguely Repulsive (title)
Template: Kickstarter{Single} in Circles 2 (Studio 68)
The journaling reads:
"I've discovered another thing in life that is inevitable besides death and taxes. Laundry. It never goes away even when the dirty clothes hamper is empty."Maybe I was tired the other day, maybe I had no creative mojo... But, whatever the case, I'm much happier with the page I made this morning - and it took way less time, if you subtract the time I spent looking for the laundry photo!

Thanks for playing along with us at the DIGIDARES this week Doralisa! Love this page!!!!!!!!!!And I really loved you funny journaling!!!
ReplyDeletexxx