Day 7 of 100 Happy Days Challenge. So far, I have stuck with this for a week! The hard part for me hasn't been finding the "happy" thing. It's remembering to write it down!
Today, the happy thing is that I gained a new friend that I met through Facebook. Granted that since we were hanging out in the same social media forums and were on a design team together, it was inevitable that our paths would cross. We just didn't realize until today how well we connected. One thing, though, is that she does live in England, so we're in different time zones, but since she seems to be a night owl, it's likely that we will be able to talk real time over Facebook messaging.
This is one positive thing about social media - sometimes it makes the world a much smaller place. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment