Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Have You Tried Pocket Scrapping?

Yesterday, Real Life Scrapped featured an article I wrote about pocket scrapping, which is one of the current crazes in the scrapbooking world. Most people who do pocket scrapping are using this method for Project Life. (I'm one of them.) In the article, I cover the basics, including the fact that you don't have to pocket scrap only if you do Project Life, but there will be another article releasing on Wednesday to go beyond the basics of pocket scrapping.

And speaking of pocket scrapping, I finally got around to taking photos of the first three weeks of my 2014 Project Life album, which is a hybrid - I do a lot of the cards and journaling on the computer, then print them out.
Project Life 2014 - Week 1
Project Life 2014 - Week 2
Project Life 2014 - Week 3
I still have a card or two missing from weeks four through now, which is why I haven't taken photos of those layouts yet. But, at least I'm not too far behind for now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment