CREDITS
Papers: Retro Momma Artsy Add On Papers (Crafty Button Designs)
Elements: Retro Momma What's Cookin' Good Lookin' Elements, Retro Momma Brushes, Country Rose and Country Rose Washi Tape (Crafty Button Designs); Negative Frames (Carina Gardner); Alpha Cards (Paula
Kesselring)
Mask: Maskin Momma Photo Mask Pack Vol. 4 (Crafty Button Designs)
Fonts: Bebas Neue
(title); personal font (journaling)
The journaling reads:
The journaling reads:
"I remember receiving my very first cookbook around the age of 6. It was The Happy Pixies' Cookbook, which was made by Hallmark. It was a beginner, lift-the-flaps cookbook, with really simple recipes like scrambled eggs (although it was called Teddy Turtle's Eggs Mix-A-Roo). I really liked baking, so around the age of 8, my aunt Mary gave me my first REAL cookbook - the Betty Crocker Cooky Book. I also got the Betty Crocker's Cake and Frosting Mix Cookbook shortly thereafter. And that's how I began collecting cookbooks. Today, I still have my first three cookbooks, but I now have an extended collection of ethnic cookbooks and more books about baking, along with The Joy of Cooking - a must for the collection, even if it doesn't have photos. Strangely enough, I don't bake a lot these days, mainly because gluten-free baking seems harder for me because I haven't had a lot of success. In any case, if I have the time, I do like cooking just for fun, even though my 3 year-old is a little picky."
I have to admit. I'm glad I still have my first cookbooks on my shelf. And it was really fun to use the Retro Momma collection on this page. One more page to add to my "All About Me" book!

No comments:
Post a Comment