Considering I'm not a coffee drinker, I had to get a little creative when it came to working with this kit. Here's my page, an ode to hot cocoa:
CREDITS
Coffee and Lace (Blue Flower Art)
Font: Sunshine in My Soul
However, I eventually found a coffee photo I could use, especially with all those fancy coffees that are available these days, and I made another page:
CREDITS
Coffee and Lace (Blue Flower Art)
Font: JoeHand 2 and Traveling Typewriter
On the second layout, I applied a watercolor filter to the photo of the coffee, then created my own mask to I could wipe out most of the distracting background. it took a little longer than I anticipated - mainly because I had an idea in mind - but once I finished, it was exactly what I had pictured. I love it when that happens!
Pick up Coffee and Lace - available now!



This is beautiful. I love the brush work.
ReplyDelete