Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day and The Happy Challenge: Day 6

I don't normally celebrate St. Patrick's Day, except for maybe wearing something green. In fact, I inadvertently put on a green shirt without even realizing what today was when I got out of the shower.

But, I did capture a great photo of my toddler - just like I planned! I had tried to get a St. Patrick's Day themed photo last week, but our little session just didn't go as planned. He was cranky, and I got frustrated. So, even though I planned on a different approach today, I wasn't sure if he would go for it. Luckily (ha!), he did! And here is the result:
CREDITS
I'm The Lucky One kit from Weeds & Wildflowers
Everyday Essentials Doodad Stamps from Amy Jaz Designs
Fonts: PW01 Script (journaling) and Bebas Neue (year)

We were just about to go out the door for a walk, and I decided to see if he would put on the glittery green hat. He did! Happy mom and happy toddler. Good thing I had this moment, especially when he decided to have a meltdown less than an hour later after playing at the park. Ah, the fun of motherhood...NOT!

The plus side - a card done for my Project Life album. All I have to do is print it!  :)

Oh, and getting that photo was definitely the happy thing for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment