Monday, February 25, 2013

Wild Thing!

Last Friday, the Wild Thing collaboration between Paula Kesselring and Michelle Godin Designs released!

Here's a closer look at the product. First the elements...
And the papers...
When I first saw the kit, I wasn't quite sure how I would use it, but then I took a closer look at the elements and the papers, and I was blown away by all the textures in the papers, and I couldn't resist the kit. Here's what I ended up creating...
CREDITS
Kit: Wild Thing (Michelle Godin Designs and Paula Kesselring)
Fonts: Stampete (journaling)
Template: Uber Mega Bundle (Amy Martin)

This kit is not just for safaris or the zoo - the papers can be used for lots of things! And, there are even some elements that you can use for other themes! Can't wait to make more with this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment