Sunday, February 17, 2013

Disney Goodies

I know there are a lot of folks who are Disney fans - some who go to Disneyland or Disney World on a regular basis. I've only been to Disneyland a few times, and once to Disney World - but only to attend a conference on the Disney World grounds, not to visit the amusement part of the park. Needless to say, I don't have many Disney photos.

But, there for those scrappers that have a lot of Disney photos, Project Mouse is just one of the newest digital items to help scrap those Disney memories. 
Courtesy of Sahlin Studio
While I don't scrap a lot of Disney stuff, I still found parts of the kit useful for other scrap purposes, like Project Life. I'll post examples once I get a chance to do them, lol!

Strangely enough, I also happened to find some free Disney-themed journal cards from Scrap With Sara.
Courtesy of Scrap with Sara
I'm dying to use these Disney goodies. Guess it means I'll have to plan a trip with the munchkin sometime soon! (Or find friends who have Disney pics!)

No comments:

Post a Comment