The memory I selected to scrapbook was based on the song "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak. It has a lot of meaning for me, and I've been wanting to record this memory for a very long time.
CREDITS
Paper: Lovestruck
(Studio 68)
Elements: Lovestruck
and Stamped Mess - Music of My Life (Studio 68); I Heart You (Michelle Godin
Designs); Right Here Right Now (Pink Reptile Designs)
Fonts: Century
Gothic (lyrics); CK Ali’s Hand (journaling); Bebas Neue (date)
Template: Forever and A Day (Che Yang)
The journaling in the bottom left-hand corner reads:
"We met in Japanese class just months before you were scheduled to go into the Marine Corps for four years. We were study partners, but soon discovered we really enjoyed one another’s company. We could talk for hours about everything and nothing. So we started dating, knowing that we would only have a few months to spend together before you left. We had fun going to bookstores, eating sushi, going for evening walks, exploring San Francisco, hanging out with your family - just two friends having fun.
"But our hearts got in the way, and we fell in love - hard, head over heels love. One day, you mentioned the song “Wicked Game” was exactly how you felt. From that point on, I could never hear the song without thinking of your words."Once I got this challenge prompt in my head, I started thinking of all sorts of songs that are significant to my life. Now I can't wait to do more "music" pages!
Join us for the challenge! I'm sure you'll find it fun! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment