Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Little Scrap Therapy

Art journaling can be used as therapy, but I also discovered that you don't have to use the art journaling style to get "therapy." For me, just scrapbooking a page can be therapy!

Today, I took advantage of using Michelle Godin Designs' new releases: Messy Love and Snarky Snippets: Valentine - both of which are on sale through Sunday.  :)  These two releases were the base for the following layout - Quit Playing Games:


CREDITS
Papers: Messy Love (Michelle Godin Designs)
Embellishments: Snarky Snippets: Valentine (Michelle Godin Designs); Torn Treasures (Pink Reptile Designs); Stitching No. 1 and XOXO (Sahlin Studio); Love You Good (Rachel Young); Fig Tree (Sara Gleason); Amore Mio (Paula Kesselring); Rainbow Joy and Whatever Will Be (Lauren Grier); Playground Love (Allison Pennington)
Template: Hodgity Podgity Mega Bundle 2 (Amy Martin)


Those of you who know lots about me know that this page was a long time coming. Of course, I just couldn't really express myself until I had those Snarky Snippets in my hands. For pages like this, I try not to scrap them until I'm ready. Anyway, this page was more than scrap therapy - it was also to complete one of the challenges. Yes, I'm practical, even when it comes to scrap therapy, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment