Saturday, February 9, 2013

Project Life 2013 Update

Yesterday afternoon I had a little time to work on my Project Life 2013 album!

It was all spurred by a box I received in the mail from Persnickety Prints with a pile of layouts I had printed up - most from the challenges I completed last month during the monthly challenge. Plus, the munchkin was napping, and I had finished all work projects - YAY ME!

S
o working on PL was my reward. I LOVE the way the prints from Persnickety came out. Even though I thought the layouts looked great on the computer, they looked 10 times better printed out! The colors were richer and the detail is amazing. 

I know I'm plugging away at scrapbooking everything little by little, but it's so cool to see all the memories that are captured. Some of the layouts I received were put in the munchkin's album - which I hope he'll appreciate when he's older. I'm hoping I'll at least be able to get some "review" pages done about the first couple years of his life by the time he's old enough to understand what scrapbooking is, lol!

If you are participating in Project Life 2013 - how are YOU doing, progress-wise?

No comments:

Post a Comment