Life has been pretty busy this week! I'm not sure why (even though I am keeping track with Project Life), but how can it be Friday already???I wanted to share a little project that I started at least a month ago. Although I've been scrapping a lot, there were some other photos that I've been wanting to scrap and just wasn't sure how or what to do with them. Which photos - my travel photos.
In the last 20 years (yikes that makes me sound so old!), I've had lots of different photos from trips I've taken all over the place. These aren't necessarily "huge" vacation trips, but they are all from places I've been. I guess you can consider them "mini adventures."
I've always wanted to do a scrapbook for all these different places, but it just seems like an overwhelming task. So, I decided to attempt something a little more manageable. I started a mini album (love these!) that had a variety of photos taken on different trips! I'm using the Recollections Journey album (see photo at right) that I purchased at Michaels (love those 40% off coupons!). Here are pics of how I used the album:
I'll have to make progress slowly on this album, since I really have other scrapping priorities, but I'm so excited about finally being able to gather some of my travels in one place!





No comments:
Post a Comment