Since I've been more into digital scrapbooking lately, I haven't kept up very well with my favorite products for traditional scrapbooking. However, I spotted this today (can't remember how I got there - possibly a Facebook link), and I have to gush over this new item - 24/Seven from Simple Stories!
When I first started Project Life in 2012, I was looking for something really simple to help me make it through the year. I decided to use Year.O.Graphy from Simple Stories to get me started. I incorporated it throughout my Project Life album - not necessarily on every page or every week, but at least I felt it help keep the album cohesive and made it easier for me to keep up with PL.
So imagine my delight at finding 24/Seven! I love this even more than Year.O.Graphy! Although I'll be doing more digital in my 2013 PL album, I am definitely going to have to get my hands on this new collection so I can use it for 2013 PL! (And no, I am NOT affiliated with Simple Stories in any way - just love their stuff!) I just wish Simple Stories had a digital version of this...
Can't wait to purchase this!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment