Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Goodies from Lilach Oren Designs

WOO HOO!!! I got an email today from Lilach Oren allowing me the use of one of her new paper packs to be released this week! She is releasing Monthly Artsy paper pack, a new set of grunge papers that can be used for Project Life! Here's my layout...
CREDITS
Papers: Monthly Artsy Paper Pack (Lilach Oren Designs); Travel Dreams (MScraps Designers Collab)
Embellishments: Scrapaholic Pinback (Lilach Oren Designs); Captured, Last Days of Summer and Travel Dreams (MScraps Designers Collab); Chic n’ Sweet, Nouvelle Addresse, and My Life My Rhythm (ninigoesdigi)
Font: Baby Boston
Template: Bunch of Templates (Dunia Designs)

She also has Monthly Artsy 4x6 Journal Cards to match! 

Of course, now I have to float back down to Earth and finish what I was working on - trying to get the supplies together for a simple Christmas card-making session I have tonight, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment