Random Thought #1: I have a layout that I did this morning, based on a color blocking challenge for ScrapMatters:
CREDITS:
Papers, Embellishments, Alphabet: Crazy Beautiful Life (Memory
Clips)
Font: Bebas Neue
Template: Road Maps Boxed Freebie (Down This Road Designs)
I haven't uploaded it on to the challenge page yet since it looks like I haven't done any other ScrapMatters challenges this month. I'll have to see if I can get a couple more completed. The only reason I even had time for this one was because the little guy was awake at 4:30 am. When he fell back to sleep around 8:15 am, I couldn't go back to sleep. It's no wonder I'm a little cranky today.
Random Thought #2: Echo Park is offering a free Season's Greetings Idea Book! If you haven't snapped it up already, try to do it soon. I'm not sure how long the freebie will last.
Random Thought #3: The Lilypad is having a PADvent event! For the next 25 days, The Lilypad will feature a different designer and have one item from that designer for $1.50. Everything else in the designer's store will be 25% off for that day. Today was Michelle Godin Designs! I'm a big fan of Michelle's stuff - especially being part of her CT. Tomorrow will be Micheline Martin. I love her stuff too. Let's put it this way - The Lilypad is one of my favorite digi stores, LOL!
Random Thought #4: Have you heard of Minted.com? You can make beautiful printed holiday photo cards on heavyweight paper. I felt the sample in the Nov. 2012 issue of Real Simple and was so impressed, I had to visit the site to check it out. Unfortunately, the cards are a little pricey. I decided that the cost wasn't quite worth it for me at this time. But, I love the quality!
Random Thought #5: Persnickety Prints is offering a free holiday digiscrap kit called BMerry. It's got fun, bright colors that are not traditional, but still cute!
OK, that's it for now. The little guy is tearing up the living room trying to get my attention. Be back soon! :D
Random Thought #4: Have you heard of Minted.com? You can make beautiful printed holiday photo cards on heavyweight paper. I felt the sample in the Nov. 2012 issue of Real Simple and was so impressed, I had to visit the site to check it out. Unfortunately, the cards are a little pricey. I decided that the cost wasn't quite worth it for me at this time. But, I love the quality!
Random Thought #5: Persnickety Prints is offering a free holiday digiscrap kit called BMerry. It's got fun, bright colors that are not traditional, but still cute!
OK, that's it for now. The little guy is tearing up the living room trying to get my attention. Be back soon! :D

Hi, thanks for the comments on my blog! I'm using the Martha Stewart 8.5"x5.5" binder and pockets, available at Staples. :)
ReplyDelete