Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Courtesy of Katie Pertiet
All over the U.S., there are lots of people waiting to find out who will be elected as the president. If you haven't voted yet, be sure to exercise your right to do so.

I haven't yet tuned into any news to see how things are going, but I know I will this evening.


Here, we vote by mail in/drop off ballots. Everything is mailed to registered voters a few weeks before. Then you can take your time about voting and either mail in or drop off the ballots at specific drop points.

I turned my ballot in on Halloween, mainly because I was tired of having people knock on the door and leave more info about local candidates. It's been quiet since then!  :)

I got a picture of my ballot before I dropped if off, and today, Designs by Megan Turnidge offered up a free voting template for digiscrappers. Here's what I did with it:

CREDITS
Papers & Embellishments: Land of the Free by Gina Cabrera
Template: Tuesday Template - Week 36 by Megan Turnidge
Font: Century Gothic

Courtesy of Creashens
Also, if you are looking for more election freebies, visit Creashens Facebook page to get these cute flair embellishments! I posted one of them to my Facebook page!

Happy Election Day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! I really love the banner along the top. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete