Thursday, November 15, 2012

Little Puzzler

Another milestone for the little guy today - he actually put the puzzle pieces in the correct places without any help.

Before, he would just take the pieces and try to jam them into spots that didn't fit. Since they didn't fit, he would get frustrated, then just throw the piece on the living room floor. So, although it's a little milestone, it's still a big deal to me.  :)

And it worked perfectly for one of the Lilypad challenges!

CREDITS
Papers & Embellishments: Jack of All Toys (Michelle Godin & Jacque Larsen)
Alphabet: Sloppy Stencils 2 (Michelle Godin)
Font: Miserable Lose
Template: Nov. 2012 Lilypad Template Challenge (Amy Martin)

1 comment:

  1. I've been browsing your last few pages. I love your layouts and we have similar tastes so now I have a bunch of extra kits on my wishlist. :) I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete