Anyway, there were tons of challenges, freebies, blog hops...all sorts of things to make the whole DSD celebration fun. Unfortunately, I only scrapped one layout this entire weekend, mainly because me and the munchkin came down with something that isn't really a cold or the flu, but enough to make you sort of light-headed and fuzzy, sore throat, congestion, no appetite. We're still going through it, but he seems to be better than I am since he's bouncing around all over and playing.
So, the one layout I completed was for the Digital Design Essentials Snail Scrap Challenge. A template was provided, so that made it even easier for me. Here is what I came up with...
The Beauty of Fall
CREDITS: Layers of Fall kit and template from Gina Cabrera
I love the rich colors and embellishments in this kit! Fortunately, I found some photos that worked perfectly with the papers. (Usually, I'm always trying to find the right papers for the photos, lol!)
I know I'm behind on blogging - it was a busy October - but I'll get caught up soon. I'm also behind on project life, which I'll have to start working on soon, definitely before Thanksgiving gets here!
I know I'm behind on blogging - it was a busy October - but I'll get caught up soon. I'm also behind on project life, which I'll have to start working on soon, definitely before Thanksgiving gets here!
In the meantime, stay healthy and Happy November!

No comments:
Post a Comment