Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dream Today

Over the weekend, I was invited to work on the Blue Flower Art CT - so exciting! There is a fun new kit that is perfect for Christmas (although it can be used throughout the year too) coming out THIS Friday. I won't be able to post my layouts until the kit is released, but I absolutely love the word art!

However, I also got to work with a new kit from Blue Flower Art called Sunny Laura. Since that kit IS released, here is my layout:
CREDITS
Papers and Embellishments: Sunny Laura (Blue Flower Art)
Font: Traveling Typewriter
Template: Rainy Day Guides – Fall (Rainy Dayz Designs)

The photo is of one of my nieces when she was a newborn. She is now all grown up and has three daughters of her own. 

Off to do more creations - oh, and hopefully get some sleep, LOL!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment