Sometimes the answers to things are right in front of us. And Ben was so used to Pinterest as an informational vehicle for other people, he didn't even think of using it for his personal life. Anyway, Pinterest is now offering "secret" Pinterest boards. Everyone gets 3 of them. (According to the email, they are at the bottom of the page.) These boards can be used to pin items for things that you are planning that you don't wish to make public - new job, surprise birthday, new baby... I think, however, that I may use my secret boards in another way - pages that I want to pin that I don't want anyone to know about, lol!
Friday, November 9, 2012
Pinterest: Secret Boards
Sometimes the answers to things are right in front of us. And Ben was so used to Pinterest as an informational vehicle for other people, he didn't even think of using it for his personal life. Anyway, Pinterest is now offering "secret" Pinterest boards. Everyone gets 3 of them. (According to the email, they are at the bottom of the page.) These boards can be used to pin items for things that you are planning that you don't wish to make public - new job, surprise birthday, new baby... I think, however, that I may use my secret boards in another way - pages that I want to pin that I don't want anyone to know about, lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment