Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello Snow

No, it's not snowing here - yet! But, I dug into the archives to find photos for a challenge on The Lilypad. I swear, if it weren't for the challenges, I might not even use some of the kits that I've purchased, lol! This is one of my main reasons to try doing the challenges - it forces me to use my stash!  :)

Today, I worked on some snow photos from January 2008, which is when I went sledding for the first time. Unfortunately, the photos are a little fuzzy, but since I was the subject instead of the photographer, there isn't much I can do about that. the point is that I do have photos!  :D  Everything (except for the font) is from the Winter Wishes collaboration from The Lilypad. (The kit was free with a $15 purchase from the store during DSD!)


CREDITS
Papers: Winter Wishes (Micheline Martin)
Embellishments: Winter Wishes (Michelle Godin, Rachel Young, Gina Miller, One Little Bird, Paislee Press, Sahlin Studio)
Font: Shelter Me

No comments:

Post a Comment