This week's Digi Dare #300 had the following guidelines...
Dare Flair:
- a minimal, white space page
- 1-2 photos
- just a few elements
- some journaling
- text on a path (in your title or journaling)
CREDITS
Papers: Dia De Los Muertos, Moody Blues and Winter's Canvas (Michelle Godin)
Embellishments: I Heart You and Moody Blues (Michelle Godin); Today I Feel (Lauren Grier)
Font: Baby Boston
(journaling and date); Larger Mime (title)
Template: Outlined
No. 1 (Fei-fei’s Stuff)
The journaling reads:
"At home, we don’t have a backyard big enough for N to have a swimming pool. So, when we visited our family in California during late summer, we picked up an inflatable pool that he could play in during those days when the temperature were unbearable. The day we arrived, it was almost 100 degrees. We decided to fill the pool. As we were doing so, N wanted to be sprayed with the hose, so we wet him down. He laughed so hard and so much over such a simple thing as playing with water! It was so fun to watch his joy over the simple pleasure."
I did have to figure out how to draw a text path in Photoshop since I've never done it before. I've heard about it, read about it, but hadn't actually tried it until this layout. While the word art I created isn't perfect, I think it worked for the title in this layout. Guess I'll have to spend some time trying to perfect how to use text paths in the near future! :D
I did have to figure out how to draw a text path in Photoshop since I've never done it before. I've heard about it, read about it, but hadn't actually tried it until this layout. While the word art I created isn't perfect, I think it worked for the title in this layout. Guess I'll have to spend some time trying to perfect how to use text paths in the near future! :D

Love the pic!!!!Thanks for playing along with the Digi Dare this week!
ReplyDeletexoxo