How many of you want to be a "lady of leisure," even for a day? I know I do! But, fat chance that will happen any time soon, lol!
In the meantime, I can at least pretend and use the Lady of Leisure kit from Blue Flower Art!
This brightly colored kit for the ladies has 19 papers and 40 elements to use for those pics of all your girly times. Lady of Leisure is currently on sale for 30% off (or $4.55 U.S.).
I decided to use it for documenting my unexpected girls outing for Black Friday this past November.
CREDITS:
Lady of Leisure (Blue Flower Art)
Font: PeaB Mad
Yes, the photo of the back of the SUV is real. We managed to cram every available space with shopping goodies, including the remaining space in the back seat. It was quite an adventure!
Beautiful layouts as always.
ReplyDelete