Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Summer Memories

A new Get Real Challenge is going on over at Real Life Scrapped! This time around, our sponsor, Zoliofrope, selected "Summer" as our prompt. There are lots of ways to take this prompt (see the post for details). I decided to do a little photo compilation from Summer 2011 for my layout.
Summer 2011 by cyranoscrap
Summer 2011 by cyranoscrap 
CREDITS
Papers: Sunshine and Grass Stains (Michelle Godin Designs); Paint the Town Vol. 3 (Amy Wolff); A Beautiful Day (Kristin Cronin-Barrow)
Elements: Sunshine and Grass Stains (Michelle Godin Designs); Hey Summer (Re Kneipp); Beach Cottage (Amy Wolff); Wanderlust (Pink Reptile Designs); My Sunshine (Shawna Clingerman); TGIF (Kristin Cronin-Barrow)
Template: Summer Lovin’ (Zoliofrope)
Fonts: Fontdiner Swanky (title); Traveling Typewriter (journaling & dates)


This was the very first summer my toddler and I had together after he was born. We got out and about (including his first trip out of state), and I really tried to capture a lot of firsts for him (don't we all, ha ha!). It's funny to look back and see what we did for our first year together.

There's plenty of time to join in on the Get Real Challenge - closing date is June 3rd. And just for participating, you get this Summer Lovin' template set from Zoliofrope!
Courtesy of Zoliofrope
I know you have a summer memory, so come on and share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment