Sunday, May 4, 2014

Another iNSD Goes By

The end of iNSD (InterNational Scrapbook Day) festivities. It's a bit sad, especially since I didn't spend much time interacting online. There is always some fun stuff going on, but with having a fussy, sick toddler, then getting sick on top of that, I just wasn't in the right mindset to scrap or partake of the fun.

Some of my favorite things I found this iNSD weekend - and some of these items will be on sale through Monday, May 5th...

(1) Last week, Shabby Miss Jenn got me with her Star Fighters bundle. Even though I'm not a Star Wars fan like most of the world, I still bought it. (And timely, too, since today was apparently Star Wars Day - "May the 4th Be With You" - ha!) Anyway, this week, Shabby Miss Jenn enticed me again - this time with Funny Club House bundle!
Courtesy of Shabby Miss Jenn Designs
My toddler LOVES the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so this kit is definitely going to come in handy for scrapping all the MMC-related memories!

(2) LOVED the colors of The Lilypad's May BYOC (Build Your Own Collection)! I had a tough time narrowing down what I was going to purchase, but two things I had to have were Just Jaimee's Cerulean Bits and About elements from Pink Reptile Designs:
Courtesy of The Lilypad
Courtesy of The Lilypad
(3) Digital Besties, a collab from four different designers (Two Tiny Turtles, JB Studio, Amanda Yi, and Juno Designs), was another purchase - a great deal at $5!
Courtesy of The Digichick
(4) Found some great deals over at Scrap Orchard, where a whole slew of kits were only $1. Potty Time from Kristin Aagard will be great to document my experience with potty training the toddler.
Courtesy of Scrap Orchard
Thought the Just Plate It: Document kit from Tickled Pink Studio was fun too, especially since it was only $1!
Courtesy of Scrap Orchard

(5) ViVa Artistry had a flash sale today of a lot of items in The Archive Attic - only $1 each! But I also got to pick up a set of quotes from Studio Unica that I've noticed in the past, but never purchased - Book Club: The Classics Part II for 50% off.
Courtesy of scrapbookgraphics.com
This is just a small portion of what was out there. But I did have lots of fun shopping and looking at all the different digiscrap items out there. I had to put some things on my wish lists, to be purchased when there's another sale...sigh...

Hope you had a fun time celebrating iNSD in your own way!

No comments:

Post a Comment