Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Happy Challenge: Days 64 & 65

Days 64 and 65 of 100 Happy Days Challenge.

Happy for Day 64 (May 14):
I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday. I know I had a few things on my mind, so it's not too surprising. Anyway, the big happy yesterday was strawberries. I love strawberries, and I had some fresh ones I needed to use. The best thing is to cut them up and mix them with a little bit of sugar. 

Happy for Day 65 (May 15):
So I realized today's happy is also about food. What can I say - I LOVE food! For lunch, I just had some long green beans I had purchased at an Asian store. My mom used to make them like this, so now I do. 
One more happy: one of my favorite TV movies, Lying To Be Perfect, showed up unexpectedly on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment