Monday, May 19, 2014

Digiscrap Stuff on Sale

I spent most of my weekend finishing a work project deadline, so I didn't have time to look at some of the new digiscrap items that released. Now I'm trying to clean out my email box and found some cool items on sale!

Hat of Bunny has Month of Fabulous (which was released just last week) for $1! It incorporates the Pantone Color of the Year (Radiant Orchid), plus it's just bright and fun. Not a bad deal, however I'm not sure when it will go off sale, so best bet is to snap it up soon!
Courtesy of Hat of Bunny
Designer Digitals has their Quarterly Sale going on right now, and I happened to notice the Burlap Essentials No. 2: Ash Paper Pack from Katie Pertiet for just $.99! I think the $.99 special changes every day, so it's best to pick it up now!
Courtesy of Designer Digitals
I was curious what other burlap pieces were matched this paper pack, so I searched and found these, also from Katie Pertiet, and on sale. Perhaps burlap is the next trend, hmmm???
Courtesy of Designer Digitals
Courtesy of Designer Digitals
Courtesy of Designer Digitals
Word art is another favorite of mine, and Speak Truth II from Mandy King has some great quotes in the form of paper snippets!
Courtesy of Gotta Pixel
One of my favorite designers, Paula Kesselring, came out with Everyday Hair Ephemera, which just reminds me of all those ads in magazines I flipped through while growing up. Too funny!
Courtesy of Oscraps
That's it for now - just a quick list of personal wants/wishes, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment