Friday, May 31, 2013

This Is Real Life

In real life, you aren't always going to capture that perfect shot. It's especially true when you have a toddler playing with your cell phone camera!

Last weekend, we were playing with the camera, taking self- portraits. The original photo is a bit grainy and needed some salvaging. So, with the help of BeFunky.com, I transformed a not so great photo into a memorable one. 


Of course, my purpose for doing this is two-fold - I also had a challenge in mind! This time, it was the May 2013 Pimp My Page Challenge at Peppermint Creative.
CREDITS
PB&JLife In Progress Daily Snip-Its Vol. 1Pop Rock Graffiti (retired), and Sweet Easter (retired) - all from Peppermint Creative
Fonts: Baby Boston
Template: May 2013 Challenge

Speaking of Peppermint Creative, there are some new LIP (Life In Progress) goodies that I love! I love the fact that there are references to not-so-perfect days, because real life (at least in mine!) is not always happy and rosy! Plus, I love the templates so that you can personalize it with your own color scheme!



No comments:

Post a Comment