This challenge is about scrapping a dream that you'd like to do, like traveling the world or doing a triathlon. While those are a couple of things that I would like to do, I have another dream that I never talk about, just because it seems a little far-fetched, especially as I get older. Of course, when you think about the show Dancing With the Stars, I guess "old" is not a good enough excuse, lol.
CREDITS
Papers: Heart Matters (Jen Maddocks Designs); Self Confidence (beedeesigns and ValC); Sweet As Candy (Little Butterfly Wings)
Elements: Self Confidence (beedeesigns and ValC); [Secret Indulgences] Glos Freebie Add-On (Jen Maddocks Designs); Try ‘N Stop Me 3x4 Cards (Jenn Barrette); Dream On and Project 365 – Mixed {Elements Pack} (Juliana Kneipp); Sweet As Candy (Little Butterfly Wings); Owl My Love (Pink Reptile Designs)
Fonts: SNF Miss
Molly (title); Traveling Typewriter (journaling)
Template: Free To
Wander 8 (EH Studios)

No comments:
Post a Comment