Of course, since then, I've now discovered the whole new world of digiscrapping - and I'm still hooked! It's amazing how many tools are available for digiscrappers. I'm constantly learning how to use different tools in Photoshop or perfect the skills I already have.
But I know I can't totally leave paper scrapping either. I still love being able to play with papers. So, I think I'll eventually make it into the realm of hybrid scrapping. I already do a little of it, but not on a regular basis.
Anyway, I've noticed that although iNSD isn't officially until May 4th, the digiscrap world is already kicking off iNSD, making it into an extended weekend! I'm thankful for that, seeing that it's really hard to check out everything that is going on in a single day. There are so many fun events online - my biggest challenge is trying to attend the different speed scraps and chats. Fortunately, there are some fun things, like blog trains, that take place, so I don't have to be at a particular site at a set time. One of the best blog trains I've ever seen is The DigiScrap Parade!
The DigiScrap Parade starts today for the first time. It's a quarterly blog train that has a huge list of participants. For May 2013, there are 65 stops on this train! I was also amazed at the participants - lots of my favorite designers, which means tons of cool elements and papers that all coordinate! And they are FREE! How can you beat that???
![]() |
| Courtesy of the DigiScrap Parade |
(And no, I am not affiliated with The DigiScrap Parade in any way, other than being a fan!)
Aside from the blog hop, there are TONS of sales going on in every digiscrap store. I definitely have to start looking and determining what I really need instead of snapping up everything that I love! Another thing to do before then is moving some of my digital files to my big external hard drive so I have room for the new stuff! Guess I'll be glued to my laptop over the next few days...
Hmmm...I just noticed that the weather this Saturday is supposed to be unbelievable for my part of the world - sunny and low 80s. Wow! And here I am, wanting to be glued to my laptop so I can take part in digiscrapping activities... The sacrifices I make for my hobby, lol! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment