CREDITS
Papers: After The Rain, Raw Color, and Loud (Micheline Martin); Winter washed (Amy Wolff)
Elements: Date Cards No. 2 (Designs by Lili); Numb3rs, Project: Live Laugh Love, Lucky In Love, You + Me = Fun and Owl My Love (Pink Reptile Designs); Teak Tree (Sara Gleason); Mash Up 3
(Gina Miller)
Brushes:
Journaling Doodles (Micheline Martin); Keep Calm and Splatter On (Michelle
Godin)
Fonts: Wish I
Were Taller (title); Baby Boston (journaling)
Template: On The
Trail (Our Misadventures)
I wanted to play with this template last weekend, but just didn't find the time until one night this week. Also, because life was a little hectic, I lost a little bit of my creative mojo. I've noticed that once you stop something like scrapping (or writing, or journaling...just insert what creative mode you use) on a daily (or almost daily) basis, it's hard to get started again. Maybe because I was sapped of energy was another problem. Whatever the case, it took me a LOT longer than normal to get just this one page done.
Aarggghhh...have to get back to working. This was my one little break. Hope you're having a good weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment