Monday, June 3, 2013

It's A Henry Hugglemonster Day!

One page completed this weekend, although I did start two others that I need to finish. I had a lot of fun with this page since it's one memory that I wanted to add to my Project Life album.

The munchkin found Henry Hugglemonster on the Disney Junior channel one day, and ever since, it's now one of his favorite shows. Personally, I think Henry is a cute little monster!
CREDITS
Elements: I Heart Monsters and Bountiful Buttons 2 (Karah Fredricks); Fig Tree (Sara Gleason);  I Am Not Perfect and Star Struck (Pink Reptile Designs)
Fonts: Jailbird Jenna (title); Baby Boston (journaling); Traveling Typewriter (date)
Templates: Listen Up and Garland (Amy Martin)

Not surprisingly, this page is also for the June 2013 Product Challenge at The Lilypad. I think this is the earliest I've ever gotten a page done for the monthly challenges, lol! This month the product is templates, but the twist is to change the template or even mix two templates, which is what I chose to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment