Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sweet Find of the Day

Half the time, I can't remember how I got to a website. That's the thing with surfing the Internet - you look for one thing, then you somehow find all these other related websites that are interesting, lol!

Today I found another digital scrapbooking website - Sweet Shoppe Designs. I ended up getting a new release by Mari Koegelenberg called Dad Rawks, which is great for a lot of dad-related pages. I bought it, however, based on the colors and elements in the kit.

There were a couple of other kits that caught my eye: Life Is An Adventure and Come Away With Me. With summer travel coming up, these would be great to use.

I forgot to mention a new find on the JessicaSprague.com site. Design by Dani just started selling her work on the site. I loved Playdate so much, I snapped it up on Monday, the day the new releases came out. Dani's designs are fun and colorful. To me, they are similar to Cosmo Cricket, but with her own spin.

If you take a look at the links I included, you'll probably note that I really like the vintage look. After all, what's old is  new again, lol! 
Hope you are having a great weekend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment