Hidden Journaling
![]() |
| Too Much Happy by Kim Watson |
Die-Cut Cards
Raisin Boat just released a new set of stamps called Just Add Love, and they have the cutest apron-shaped card using a stamp from this collection.
Vintage Graphics
Vintage Graphics
![]() |
| Courtesy of The Graphics Fairy |
One of my favorite resources for vintage graphics is The Graphics Fairy. This cute graphic was posted on June 7. I am dying to use it on a layout somewhere. Guess I'll have to pull out those old photos that have been waiting to be scrapped! :)
New Scrap Tips Help Book
New Scrap Tips Help Book
![]() |
| Courtesy of Everyday Storyteller |
Although I own tons of books on scrapbooking, I'm always interested when a new one comes out. A new one called Everyday Storyteller by Jennifer S. Wilson has hit the shelves. It has articles and tips from published scrapbookers. The book's table of contents is definitely worth a look, especially if you are new to scrapbooking.
New Ideas from the Garden Girls
New Ideas from the Garden Girls
![]() |
| Photo Dreams by Jen Gallacher |
I was looking at some of the new creations on the Two Peas site, and I absolutely love this one called Photo Dreams by Jen Gallacher.
There are lots of other layouts that I loved, and I'm just going to have to scraplift a few of the ideas. Now, if only I had more time... LOL!
There are lots of other layouts that I loved, and I'm just going to have to scraplift a few of the ideas. Now, if only I had more time... LOL!
Digital Jenni Bowlin Products on Sale
If you are a fan of Jenni Bowlin's designs, then head on over to www.JessicaSprague.com to check out the sale on Jenni's digital scrapbooking products. The sale is only going on through this Sunday at midnight, Pacific time.
Okay, that's all I have time to share today. Hope you have a great weekend!
Okay, that's all I have time to share today. Hope you have a great weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment